How To Uninstall A Windows Device Driver
1. From Windows' Control Panel, bring up the 'System' Properties dialog box.
2. Select the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Environment Variables' button.
3. Add a new environment variable called devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices and set its 'Variable value' to 1.
4. Return to the Control Panel by clicking 'OK' a few times.
5. Next, launch Device Manager and from its main menu select View >> Show Hidden Devices. Look for 'Network Adapters' and expand that branch.
6. Scroll through the adapters and look for one of our devices — e.g. AirSleuth, AirHORN, WifiEagle, etc.
7. For each entry, right-click the icon and select Uninstall. A dialog box then appears warning the device will be uninstalled and asking you to confirm this action.
Windows Vista: Select the CheckBox to 'Delete the driver software for this device'.
When uninstall completes then all drivers associated with this device should have been removed.
8. Exit from Device Manager.
9. *** IMPORTANT *** Reboot the computer.