Profiler24x Channel Analyzer — Diagnostic Software
Profiler24x is a Wi-Fi diagnostic tool used for installing, troubleshooting and monitoring 802.11 wireless networks in the 2.4x GHz band. It is unique in its use of an access point (WifiBuilder) in performing channel analysis. Employing patent-pending IMMI (Indirect Measurement of Microwave Interference) technology Profiler24x provides unprecedented visibility into the performance of a wireless network. The information collected and displayed by Profiler24x helps to simplify troubleshooting of interference-related problems and predicts bandwidth performance for each 802.11 channel.
DescriptionProfiler24x employs IMMI technology with an 802.11 access point to perform data acquisition — hence, the results truly reflect how RF interference in the local environment affects bandwidth performance of 802.11 channels, which is not possible using an RF spectrum analyzer. IMMI technology and Profiler24x are the only solution on the market today that allows both experts and non-experts to quantify and predict bandwidth performance of each 802.11 channel. By virtue of the fact that Profiler24x views the RF world through the eyes of an 802.11 access point, then the diagnostic information it provides more closely mirrors the performance you can expect from your own 802.11 hardware. This makes it easier to troubleshoot and fix problems and allows you to make better-informed decisions regarding how best to configure your wireless network for optimal bandwidth performance. IMMI technology and Profiler24x represent a true breakthrough in the area of Wi-Fi diagnostics — not only because they predict bandwidth performance but also from a cost standpoint.
Profiler24x has a variety of features including the following:
- Computes the best Wi-Fi channel within the 2.4x GHz ISM band
- Easy-to-use, graphical UI with multiple diagnostic views and charts
- Built-in module for performing channel analysis
- Data recording and playback
- PDF report generation
Applications for a Profiler24x analyzer include the following:
- Detect potential sources of RF interference that could affect an 802.11 wireless network
- Determine whether or not the throughput performance of an 802.11 wireless can be improved by using a different 802.11 channel
- Quantify the expected change in throughput performance that would result from using a different 802.11 channel
- Optimally configure 802.11 wireless networks with the goal of improving throughput performance
- As an aid in properly locating 802.11 wireless devices so as to maximize range and throughput and minimize interference from competing wireless devices
|Product Data Sheet:|