WifiMETRIX — Dual-Band, 802.11 Channel Analyzer
Quantify And Predict Throughput Performance Of Each Wi-Fi Channel
Simulate Interference And Wi-Fi Congestion Using Signal Generation And Traffic Congestion
WifiMETRIX is a new diagnostic tool used to analyze and test Wi-Fi networks. It is a handheld device that operates in stand-alone mode — that is, it does not associate or connect with an AP. WifiMETRIX implements two important features — AirHORN and WifiPROBE. The built-in Wi-Fi chip can perform both signal generation / packet injection (AirHORN) and throughput diagnostics (WifiPROBE) on each channel. WifiMETRIX costs only $295 USD.
To learn more about WifiMETRIX and IMMI Technology, please visit the WifiMETRIX web site.
- Dual-band 802.11 Wi-Fi chip
- AirHORN channel / signal generator functionality (packet injection)
- WifiPROBE channel analyzer functionality
- Solid aluminum case plus silicon rubber boot protector
- Standard 50 ohm SMA antenna connector
- 128×64 built-in LCD screen
- Includes dual-band antenna for 2.4x and 5.x GHz ISM bands
- Includes micro-USB cable for recharging
- Includes 50 ohm SMA terminator to protect antenna connection
- SMA terminator (dummy load) also used for calibrating the device